June 7, 2011

Can't Wait for the Weekend!

It is super late (almost 2 AM to be exact) but I had to share this quick thought.

I would like to fast-forward through the next two days of work, and get to the weekend.

Reason 1: Get to see my honey.
Reason 2: Get to read my magazines in the car on the trip to ATL.
Reason 3: Get to attend a wedding, which I can say is probably one of my favorite things to do.

Hunter's best friend from high school is getting MARRIED. I'm beyond excited for our lovely friends, Ben and Jill. I met Ben and Jill over this past Christmas, and we all clicked instantly! They are one of those couples who you can tell are just meant for each other. And I cannot wait to go to their wedding.  This will also be the first time I've been to Hunter's hometown (Hunter's parents moved away from Georgia after Hunter's freshman year at university).

I will be sure to charge up my camera, because this is going to be quite the summer weekend!

Pictures and detailed description of the wedding to come (as long as Jill approves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment