August 27, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Hello from Charleston!

My good friend/mentor/high school swim coach, Ms. Byrne told me to blog more. When she tells me to do something, I listen! :) I do need to be reminded sometimes to keep up with this blog, because life tends to get in the way. It truly is therapeutic when I sit down and churn out a post.

Well here's the update on my life as of late. I moved back to Charleston 10 days ago in to my cute new house! I'm in love with my old, creaky historic house. I live in my portion of the house with my 5 lovely roommates. I already feel so at home...and of course I have some pictures for you!

Here was my roommate Caroline and my first dinner in our new home!
...and here's my room!
 my favorite part of my room is the exposed brickwork.
 this one didn't turn out great...but you get the picture!


The house still needs some work of course, but it has really come together! It is so home-y and comfortable. My roommates and I love to just lay around all day in each other's beds! ha. Lazy, I know, but the first week of classes was very busy. We were all exhausted!


It's going to be a busy, but such an exciting year. I have some amazing people surrounding me, a heavy course load and a booked calendar--which means this year is going to fly by.

Can't wait to have you along for the ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment