I'm back! After a year long hiatus (embarrasing, I know.)
I felt it was time to start up the old blog due to the fact that I now have something exciting to blog about...
I'M OFF TO ENGLAND IN A WEEK!
Speaking of tea...
The two friends--Kaitlin and Caroline, also started blogs to document our travels you can kind Kaitlin's cute blog, Sweet Tea Time (catchy, huh?) here:
and Caroline's new blog, Caroline Uprooted, right here:
Anyways, with a week left until departure I have a lot to get done, like packing my whole life into one suitcase, a carry on, and a personal item.
I also have to:
- Buy Skype Premium (Can't neglect my love, Mr. Chandler, now can I? :)
- Plan some weekend trips (Munich, Paris, Amsterdam, Scotland, and Ireland anyone?)
- Compile a list of my family members and friends in Europe and mark where they live on a big map of the UK (I'm a dual citizen with almost all of my family in England, remember?)
- Contact credit card companies
- Find a new book to read (Any suggestions? I've been lost ever since I finished the Fifty Shades trilogy)
- Narrow down what shoes and outerwear I'm going to pack (Hardest thing on my to-do list)
- Say some final goodbyes to my darling kitties, parents and Hunter (Three months will go in a flash!)
That's just a taste of my expansive to do list that haunts me at night--Better get on it!
Until next post...
P.S. In case you are new here, I would read this blog post which gives you a little more info about me!
Note: Of course, the post above is a tad old...I'm now a junior at CofC, living with 2 girls and have been dating Hunter for almost three years! :)