May 15, 2011

Gone to Memphis!

Hello from Memphis, TN!

I'm sorry I've been so neglectful to the blog the past few days!

I'm in Memphis for Hunter's graduation from college! It's a pretty crazy thing to think about. It's been a wonderful weekend, surrounded by his family members and friends. It's been a weekend full of love and a lot of laughs. I'm sure I'll have a few pictures from the weekend to show you in one of my next posts.

Sorry this is so short, I'll be sure to post later tonight or tomorrow!

Look out for these blog posts in the very near future:

  • Graduation Weekend Recap 
  • Charleston Wedding Magazine Spring 2011 Post! (as soon as I have some time to sit down and read it--I need about 2 hours to really enjoy reading it)
  • What I'm Loving Right Now
  • Recipe Checklist
  • Music Review Post 
  • and Summer Bucket List!



No comments:

Post a Comment