May 29, 2011

I've Been Bad...

I have been a very bad blogger as of recent! I do a lot of reading blog posts and not enough writing blog posts. I have major respect for bloggers, because it is tough work! I  have so much I want to say, but life tends to get in the way. Today for example,

I woke up early, went to my yoga class, got a bagel with my lovely friend Caroline and felt amazing. I was planning on blogging, uploading pictures and finally tackling the massive mess that is my bedroom. Instead I laid down for what I thought would be a 15-minute snooze, and woke up 3 hours later. My day was spent and I felt awful! Now I'm attempting to catch up on all the stuff I wanted to do. 

I thought since it was summer break I would have much more free time, but time still flies by every single day! Can't be helped, I suppose. 

But fear not, wonderful blog followers (16 now!), I have recognized my problem and am going to try to make blogging about of my every day routine.

Forgive me? 


More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment