May 4, 2011

Summer Resolutions

Hello everyone! *painful silence*

Well, not everyone just yet. Hopefully this will eventually turn into a blog people enjoy reading. This blog is more for me right now anyways. In the past year, I have become slightly obsessed with blogs. I find that they have a certain charm that other popular networking sites have lost. I finally bit the bullet, and decided to start my own blog! I was surprisingly nervous and had to mull over the idea for weeks, because I just never thought what I had to say was interesting or edgy enough to put in a blog. This is Day 1 of my first summer back from college and I decided tonight was the night!

I want this to be a place for me to document my day-to-day life, aspirations and the things that inspire me. I hope to explore my love of event planning, weddings, fashion and food along with a little insight into my life as a young woman in the South.

I will post tomorrow with a little summary of my pre-blog life, and brainstorm things I hope to do with this blog baby of mine.


Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment